REQUEST A CUSTOM BATHROOM REMODEL ESTIMATE NOW
Turn an Ordinary Bathroom into Your Sanctuary
A bathroom remodel adds functionality and value to your home. Are you considering a master bathroom remodel? Here are some things to consider as you envision your project:
- Budget. Establish a realistic budget. Although the bathroom is usually the smallest room in your home, this home remodel involves several subcontractors. Your project will require demolition, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, tile, and countertops installation. Labor will be a more significant percentage of your project’s cost.
- Logistics. Homeowners can’t use their bathroom during the renovation project. You’ll need to utilize another bathroom — perhaps sharing it with your children.
- Hidden Damage. Be prepared for hidden damage — a tiny leak over several years may result in significant structural damage that must be repaired.
- Function. Think about what works and doesn’t work with your current bathroom. Address the problematic issues with your contractor to help solve functional problems.
- Cabinets and Storage. A linen closet and cabinets beneath your countertop are critical to maximizing the functionality of your new bathroom. Ask questions about storage solutions.
- Aesthetics. Turning your bathroom into a sanctuary requires careful attention to aesthetics. Coordinating tile, faucet finishes, and toilet style is essential to attain that feeling of peacefulness in your bathroom.
- Lighting. Ensure that you have sufficient lighting. Early mornings require plenty of light while a late evening soak in the tub calls for softer lighting.
What DM Building offers the homeowner?
Whether serene and classic or modern and edgy, DM Building offers San Diego homeowners a new bathroom, designed and built to exceed your expectations. From the installation of premium faucets and custom shower doors to tile floors and lighting, we offer homeowners the experience and expertise to complete their home renovations.
Trends that stand the test of time include:
- Vessel sinks with stainless steel faucets
- Glass-enclosed walk-in showers
- Over-sized bathtubs
- Nooks for artwork, flowers or live plants, or towels
DM Building also offers powder room renovation to update your entertainment area.
Why choose DM Building?
DM Building has served the San Diego area for over 12 years. Daniel Montijo, the owner of DM Building, is a licensed general contractor. He and his team work together with homeowners to provide structural evaluation for your dream bathroom along with the feasibility of working within your budget.
DM Building maintains close working relationships with their vendors to ensure that your project is completed on time. Their close relationship also helps ensure that homeowners know their options to allow the project to stay within budget. By providing more affordable options, homeowners achieve their project without sacrificing design features.
Daniel and his team can help homeowners differentiate between trendy features that may become quickly outdated and classic design features that add value to their homes.
They are licensed (License No. 939850) and bonded general contractor. They obtain all necessary building permits to ensure that your project is built to code. DM Building provides workman’s compensation and liability insurance for your peace of mind.
Contact us today!
Whether you want to turn your old bathroom into a luxurious retreat or redo the powder room, call us at 760-644-0714 or request a quote here.